I’m not lost...I am on a quest, a quest to achieve my goals. Wandering without a purpose should be a sin, don’t you think?
This quote though reminds me of another quote - from the rocket scientist Werner Von Braun: "Research is what I am doing when I don't know what I am doing"…. So true….Research...makes me think of Research Methodology (no disrespect)…Eeekkks!!!
I know what I want, I know where I want to be, and I know that If I work hard at it..I’ll eventually get to where I want to be (that I am sure is a rap). Working hard doesn’t come easy, its hard work…wait that didn’t sound right…Its tough! One has to know exactly what you want, before setting goals for yourself. There are many times when I sit and wander if this is what I want? If this is where I am meant to be?
Most of the time, in fact all of the time, people wander for a reason…I believe that if they didn’t, they wouldn’t learn or come across many of life’s challenges. Isn’t that what shapes us as individuals, the challenges we face on our journeys?
Sometimes, it’s not how far the journey, all you got to do, is make sure you wearing the right shoes!

No comments:
Post a Comment